Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday 8/18/2013

I decided to update all of my old blogs today. Gosh it's literally been years since I updated this one.
First I am stitching on a Christmas Ornament. It is a snowman (actually the face, hat and scarf) of a snowman.
Today I am going to see what kits I have or what is kitted up to start stitching. This is because I have been forgetting to pick up floss at walmart all week. Also my OTT lamps (both of them) at still in Blue Springs for another week. So if I wait on everything it would be two weeks before I get to stitch. I want to stitch this week.LOL
Book writing on hold until I bring my computer, desk and chair home next weekend.
Needless to say a lot of reading has kept me sane.
I am also insane with household projects. I can tell I was away all summer!
I hope all of you had a great summer.
I did find an author whose books I just love. Evan Marshall...is a great writer and I love his cozy series but I think he is no longer writing this series. I am trying to savor his books. It's hard as I am almost devouring them!
What have you been doing? What are you reading? Are you writing? Are you cross stitching or quilting?
Hugs,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment